confessions of a struggling poet

thirteen

my god! whatever happened to being inspired.



my hiatus is finally OOOVVERR.


feel like writing today... and, lo and behold. it's valentine's day. one of the days i despise truly.


special mention: thank you kit pinili (my pervert friend) for giving me a rose :) remember that on this day of hearts, you and trisha will recieve good karma.


has anyone watched memoirs of a geisha yet? if you have any pictures (from the movie) please send them to my addy: kangcanwrite@yahoo.com the movie rawks. ken watanabe is a hot general! hahaha.




the poem.... after the period of depression



the geisha way
welcome to my world of flowers and willows
where love has no room
and illusion conquers


where disloyalty can save a life
and destinies are defunct.


this is my way, the geisha way.
it may be not the noblest way, but this is the way i know to live my life.


my way, where appearance matters,
where even a flick of my wrist is seductive.
and keeping a danna would save you from hunger


i always hunger
for true happiness,
for sincerity.
for reality to enter my
flower and willow world.


this is my way, the geisha way.
it may be ritualistic and lonely. but it is where i am doomed to live in.


white make up, blood red lips
i am a dream
a kimono that costs more than you, charcoal black hair
i am a lie
ornaments that dangle from my head,hard and wooden shoes that let me float higher
i am a geisha

0 Comments:

<< Home