confessions of a struggling poet

six

this week is finals week. i can't bear the thought of having to leave my classmates and spend time with my mon and my brother (the wicked queen and evil stepbrother) gives me the chills. eeewwww... there are some things i look forward to though... there is the pd2b outing, gangga's birthday and my birthday. have i told you that my best friend, jigglypuff and classmates won't be there???!!! BULLSHIT!


leche




i don't feel like giving you a flower right now :(


oh... i promised you...


so here goes


my faded heaven
by:kang


judgement day on the 19th.
last scantron on the 8th.
last chuckle maybe now.
i can't imagine life without the rallies or the
days
i spend with you.


so forgive for feeling
overly melancholic
and being obsessive about my past memories


leaving utopia
entering pompeii


leaving the jews
holding hands with mormons


i hate my existence


blood flows down my blue skies


heaven got infected by AIDS
and is slowly dying






---- i can't believe this!

0 Comments:

<< Home