confessions of a struggling poet

twenty-six... from kang with love


darling,

so many things can happen in 2 months...

my heart was broken. i was depressed. and now, i am thrown into a frenzy of not knowing. honestly- if i were to tell you what went in my mind over the time i left you. i left without saying bood-bye to you. i'm back. and ready to write again. today, i killed an asshole. the burglar who stole the irie vibes in me. i killed his pride. and i can say, that what he was to me before... has died.

it died with my past.

i went to school. failed tests, met new friends. and i guess it's high time letting go of the things that have burdened me for so long.

last sunday- i had a perm. yesterday, i had highlights.

this week. i'm going to do my best. i'll try to cut myself some slack and fix myself. emotionally and physically.

you know what... as much as i want to lie to myself telling my heart and mind that i know who i really am... i guess i don't.

i have to search for my soul again, don't i?

i think so too.

despite the fights, scandals, stupidities and failures i did long ago... maybe there's a damn good reason why i am still alive and i have all my limbs, teeth and hair intact. maybe i am off to a better life. with better people. i'm going to get better grades this time. not going to be depressed because of some prick.

you ask me, where and who?

i don't know, darling... but one thing's for sure.

i will never leave you again.

so stay with me...

------------>
i didn't know why i wrote like that. i just wrote what i felt and what my mind dictated.

HELLO! and i hope you people enjoy the new layout!

0 Comments:

<< Home